Monday, January 7, 2013

Its been a good year.

2012 came and went so fast. We travelled more this last year than we have ever. I tried new things. I had a blast. I made new friends. I am still so greatful that I happened into the Salty Sheep. We went to Florida to Universal Studios, Camp Don Lee, Atlanta w Ann, Richmond for the Color Run (it truly is the happiest 5k on the planet!) and Tennessee over the summer. 

I have a small list of things that I'd like to accomplish in 2013. In no real order:
 1. lose 10 lbs. small goals are easier to obtain.
 2. financial diet. i need a budget. I want to pay off my car and my credit card. 
 3. Camp more with the boys. They are growing up so fast. If I do my job right, I only get about 5 more years w Danny and 6 w Gus. 
 4. Get all of my Young Marines to Pearl Harbor in December of this year. This will take the most work. 

No comments: